Sunday 19 November 2017

Fw: Dojo Christmas Dinner 19.30 Wednesday 13th December - Please Book Your Place!

Good evening all,


This is just a quick reminder that the deadline for the dojo Christmas dinner bookings is coming up in 2 weeks (Sunday 03/12/2017). If you plan on coming and have yet to inform me, please do this soon.


Regards,

James




From: James Ang <james_ang@hotmail.co.uk>
Sent: 04 November 2017 13:43
Subject: Dojo Christmas Dinner 19.30 Wednesday 13th December - Please Book Your Place!
 
Good afternoon,

Once again we are holding the dojo Christmas party at the Red Deer pub just off West Street. This will be from 19.30 on Wednesday 13th December and will immediately follow the usual santa-hat Christmas training tradition.

I am attaching a copy of the menu with this e-mail. Please take a look at it and let me know what menu items you would like. The Red Deer are offering a 3-course set menu priced at £20 per head for 2 courses, or £24 per head for 3 courses. The price includes decorations, Christmas crackers, a glass of Prosecco on arrival and coffee and mince pies after the meal.

If you are selecting 2 courses, please choose either a starter and a main, or a main and a dessert. I do recall the food portions being quite generous last year, so I would personally recommend choosing a 2-course rather than 3 if you are unsure. 

Deadline for giving me your food choice is Sunday 3rd December. I will be handing the choices to the Red Deer the next day. When giving me your food choice, please also give me a £10 deposit to confirm your place.

Please note that there is a 25 person limit for food. Whilst it is probably unlikely that all spaces will be filled, please try to be prompt in responding just in case.

Regards,
James

No comments: