Friday 22 December 2017

Bowling Social 28/01/2018

Good morning all,


Now that we are done with the club Christmas dinner, I am in the process of organising our next social.


I have booked for us to go bowling on Sunday 28th January from 11.00-13.00. We can also go out for food before and or/after the bowling. The location of the bowling alley is in the city center and costs should be less than £5 a person for the full 2 hours which you pay on the day (the exact cost will be determined by numbers at the social). Places for bowling are strictly limited to a maximum of 12 people so do let me know asap if you plan on coming along.


As the social is still ages away, I will send out another reminder about this nearer the time.


This is probably the last time you hear from me as the socials officer in 2017 so I'd like to take the opportunity to wish you all a good Christmas and new year.


James

No comments: