Tuesday 27 March 2018

Koshiyama Cup Registration Deadline Fast Approaching!

Good evening all,


The deadline for Koshiyama Cup entries is fast approaching. I will be putting in the entry form for all Sheffield clubs this Friday (30/04/2018) at 12.00. 


If you are planning on going, please let me know as soon as possible. In addition, if you are going, I require the following information from you for registration:


  • What grade are you?
  • Are you competing or refereeing for the competition part?
  • If you are competing, who is your kata partner?
  • Are you going to the Saturday evening meal?
  • Do you want an event t-shirt? If yes, what size do you want?

Please take time to read the official information document for the event before confirming entry with me. In particular, please pay close attention to the fees that you will be expected to pay on the first day of the event.

Any questions, let me know.


Regards,

James Ang

No comments: